Friday, September 1, 2023

Myeong Ryun Jinsa Galbi - Good Food! Reasonable Price!

 


We love Korea - KDrama and Korean dishes like kimchi, bulgogi, ramyeon, Gimbap, Samgyeopsal, Tofu Jigae and more. So for lunch my wife and I decided to try Myeong Ryun Jinsa Galbi at SM North Annex which is a new discovery for us. Myeong Ryun is a new resto at the 1st floor of SM North Annex. We ordered their Korean Lunch Box - one pork and one beef set. Surprise, surprise at P199.00 each only! Their lunch box (Bento style) is served with the main dish (pork or beef) with egg on rice, kimchi, potato and other side dishes. To complement the lunch box, we ordered their Kimchi Tofu Jigae at P180. The food is really good - their meat is well marinated - and their veggie side dishes are fresh and crispy. The Kimchi Jigae is spicy - the way I like it and I usually dip my rice on it. Wow! Our lunch was really satisfying. Next time, we will bring our big kids here!

No comments: