Sunday, July 22, 2012

Amazing Lola Cons at Work!


Photo of a Day Lily by Elsie Crawford
I am a big fan of Lola Cons! And I am really impressed by her beautiful paintings especially the flowers. One time I sent her a sunflower photo and she easily painted the photo and gave the painting to me. View the sunflower painting.

My friend who lives in the US usually posts photos of her flowers in her garden at FB. I download them and send them to Lola Cons for her painting hobby. This time I downloaded a photo of a "day lily" from Elsie's photos. Elsie says that she will buy Lola's painting when she finishes the project. Here is Lola busy painting the day lily flower. Amazing Lola at 89+ yrs old!

Lola Cons applies her pastel with precision

Magic strokes by Lola Cons
The final painting of "The DayLilies" by Lola Cons

1 comment:

Elsie (FB) said...

Elsie wrote: "Andy, wow talaga. Believe na ako kay Lola Cons. Di kaya pinahihirapan ko siya dahil di ko alam na 89 na siya. Di ba mahirap sa mata niya yan? I'm so happy to have one of her paintings. That will be a legacy she will leave for me. For sure, I will visit her when I go back for my vacation. Will make an appointment with her. Just message me when it is finished so I can tell my daughter where and when to pick it up. Thanks Lola Cons for your great work. Thanks Andy for commissioning her to paint one of my daylilies photos."