Sunday, June 24, 2012

I love Chicharon Bulaklak!

In my past blog on "Chicharon Bulaklak", I was complaining about how difficult it is to buy this crispy and sinful delicacy. But this time I have good news to all chicharon bulaklak lovers like PNoy. I discovered Teresita's of San Fernando at Walter Mart, EDSA beside the LRT Roosevelt Ave. Station. I was having snack of pancit palabok there when I noticed this guy enjoying a chicharon bulaklak meal. So on my next visit, I ordered it.

At Teresita's of San Fernando, they serve a chicharon bulaklak meal for P105.00. The meal goes with rice, a little of achara and vinegar. After dipping  the deep fried dish in the vinegar and put it inside my mouth and chew, I can just imagine the expression of PNoy whenever he eats his favorite dish. The chicharon bulaklak is crispy at first bite and chewy after. The taste is different from an ordinary chicharon. I suggest that you just try it and enjoy. However, don't eat this dish too much otherwise you may have  problems with uric acid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for your post. Where is this Teresita's specifically located at Walter Mart? What floor exactly? Thank you :)

Mr. DigS said...

Teresita's is just beside the supermarket and McDo.