Saturday, November 21, 2020

My T-SHIRT Memories - Part 10 (Kids Moments)

 Part 10 of My T-SHIRT Memories is related to my two beautiful kids - my son, Jan Geoffrey or Geof and my pretty daughter, Julia Corazon. There are many moments with the kids that you can read in this blog.



Ateneo Flying High 150. This shirt is a souvenir during the 150 years of Ateneo de Manila. It was kite flying day for the grade school students. Geof made his own kite and learned to fly a kite at the ADMU grounds. I remember my first experience of flying a kite when I was also in grade school at Don Bosco Academy, Pampanga. I was a boarder at the house of my Nacpil cousins at Bacolor, Pampanga. There was kite flying and I flew a kite. There was even a kite fighting where you try to destroy a kite on air. I remember my kite has the caption "USA." I enjoyed the experience that's why I encouraged Geof to join the kite flying at Ateneo. We did more kite flying at UP campus later. There was a Father and Son Camping when Geof was on Grade 4 in 2010. The lesson in this bonding between dads and sons is "ENJOY ONE'S COMPANY EVERYDAY."


My Little Girl Rocks.  This shirt has a pair, "My Daddy Rocks." The event was a Father and Daughter Day at Miriam College. No mommies were invited. There was a performance by the kids in honor of their dads and an exchange of letters expressing each others feelings and dreams. A very touching and memorable event. My little girl, "Juwa"now a very pretty lady really rocks!



Inside Japan's Bullet Train


No comments: