Monday, February 20, 2017

Ristorante delle Mitre - where the Cardinals dine!


Just infront of San Agustin Church at Intramuros, Manila is Ristorante delle Mitre, an establishment under the Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines (CBCP). I have been dying to eat here because it serves the sun-dried beef tapa which I came to love when one of my graduate student gave me a sun-dried beef tapa box from Quezon. So after attending the "Walk for Life" rally at the Quirino Grandstand, Apple and I went ot this resto for breakfast. We even met Cardinal Oscar Cruz when we dined there. The place is indeed holy and blessed. That's why the food tastes great!

Apple ordered the crispy tawilis

Sun-drief beef tapa! Crispy! Read related blog about Sun-dried tapa!

Rustic, heritage ambience with religious relics and images of saints

No comments: