Thursday, July 30, 2015

Healthy Chicken Burgers!

Healthy and Irresistibly Delicious! H.I.D. I was intrigued by the name of the burger shop at the Shell Station along Congressional Ave. near Rodic's. Renan had good feedback about their burgers so I decided to drop by after the Metro Shake Drill. H.I.D. serves chicken burgers instead of beef burgers. If you want burgers but not the "unhealthy' type, then this is your best option. Price ranges from P120 to P155 depending on whether you  want 1/4 lb or 1/3 lb of meat. What's my verdict? It's fresh, fills your stomach with their big size burger but chicken burger really tastes different. I am still a beef burger guy. The taste of smoke grilled burger is different. ( I love Barne's Burger - so juicy, not pricey).

Located at Shell Station Congressional Ave.

1/3 pound chicken burger!



No comments: