Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ramen X

I love spicy ramen. When I was in Nagoya, Japan, one of my favorites is the super spicy "Taiwan Ramen" which we usually eat during Sundays after a tiring activity like bowling or volleyball. So when I read that Ramen X serves spicy ramen, I made it a point to try their version. There are two branches which I visited - one at the Centris Walk and another at Trinoma.
Ramen X. Affordable Ramen. Price from P149 - P189.

Kimchi Ramen. Price: )149.00. Shoyu based soup with slices of pork and kimchi. Not so spicy. I give this a rating of 3/5.

Karaage. Price: P59.00. The chiken karaage is crispy and soft but little bit salty. rating: 4/5

Oishii Ramen. Price: P149.00. Rating: 4/5. According to their staff, this is their best seller. So when I visited their branch at Centris Walk, I ordered it. It is shoyu and miso based with slices of pork so that the soup is oily which I like. The vegetables are fresh and the noodles are just right and more than enough to fill your tummy. It is not as spicy as the Taiwan ramen but it is good.



No comments: