Monday, July 5, 2010

Magic!

I am really amazed with the fast hands of magicians. During the birthday party of Julia at Kenny Rogers, we hired a magician to entertain the guests. One of his tricks which you can watch in the video was the "Magic Newspaper." After tearing the newspaper into small pieces as seen by the audience, he finally presents a newspaper - in one piece. Wow! I watched the video several times but I can't seem to catch the trick. You know I developed an interest in magic tricks. I was inspired by my nephew, Memong who does magic tricks during our family reunions. I did one of his magic tricks, "the missing drinking glass", during our department and college christmas party. I taped the trick in video and this was presented in our college christmas party. My DLSU colleague, Dr. Raymund Tan, a genius and an NAST awardee is still wondering how I did the trick. Magic tricks can not be explained by mathematical equations. It's in the hands!


No comments: