Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mushroomburger's Pancit Canton


Mushroomburger used to be associated only with Tagaytay. Not anymore. It has a branch along West Avenue where you can also buy dried and fresh mushrooms. I am not too hot about their burger, although they are indeed tasty. I am more excited with their pancit canton. Yes, mushroomburger offers pancit canton that's generously topped with different kinds of mushroom!

I served Mushroomburger's pancit canton in a party at home and our visitors enjoyed it. I brought it during our college reunion pot-luck party, and my college classmates (24 years ago, aargh, I'm that ... young ?) also loved the pancit. What makes this pancit different is the generous serving of mushroom on top, and the thick mushroom sauce that blends well with the noodles. It's not expensive too! You can see the price of the pancit canton in the photo above.

Mushroomburger is located near Ersao at West Ave., Quezon City. Free delivery (Tel. 375-1290) is also available.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be a lot better if you have the number posted on the site.

Mr. DigS said...

pls check the tel no at the photo shown...